What do we publish ?
The thematic collections
Who are we ?
Concerning Business Digest
What do we do?
A trends Observatory
An editorial powerhouse
Animating digital leadership communities
Showcasing management research
Filter by category/content
Search by category
Economy and society
Search by content
Is hell (really) other people?
1. At work, hell is other people
2. At work, hell has no borders.
3. At work, hell has no cost.
4. Reminders about the virtues of mutual respect are not enough to eradicate the “hell that is other people.”
5. Daily efforts are sufficient to eradicate the “hell” that is other people.
6. Before managing the hell of others, it would be better to know your own!
7. Eye for eye, tooth for a tooth is the only way to preserve your pride in the face of the “hell” of others.
8. You are doubtlessly the “hell” of someone else.
Calculate your score
Keep in touch !
To keep informed in trends in management and leadership
Subscribe to our newsletter