Who are we ?
What do we do?
A trends Observatory
An editorial powerhouse
Animating digital leadership communities
Showcasing management research
What do we publish ?
The thematic collections
Filter by category/content
Search by category
Economy and society
Search by content
Do you need to simplify?
Structure and roles are given precedence over strategy; managerial practices are demotivating employees; the offer is so huge that clients and salespeople are confused… STOP! Why not simplify?
1. Complexity is the primary concern of leaders
2. Wasting energy on a daily basis is the direct result of the complexity of your environment
3. Structure is still the leading cause of organizational complexity
4. Having the agility to cope with complexity requires organizational overhaul
5. There is no point wasting time on things that are not a part of the vision
6. An engaging vision is ambitious, generous, and a little bit mysterious
7. The strength of a vision is in its simplicity
8. A vision is a motivational factor even when it is somewhat vague and unattainable
Calculate your score
Keep in touch !
To keep informed in trends in management and leadership
Subscribe to our newsletter